Do This, Not That: Email Marketing Techniques for 2021 That Work
April 14 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm| Free – $5
By 2023 there will be an expected 4.3 billion global email users – about half the world’s population. What’s more, nearly 310-billion emails were sent and received each day in 2020 as remote work expanded, increasing the amount of time we spend in our inboxes. In this session, Jay Schwedelson, founder of Subjectline.com and CEO of Worldata, will guide you through the latest best practices for this year to cut through the noise and ensure your emails are making an impact. He’ll zero in on how to increase open rates with a few easy tweaks, key ways to get more responses on email offers and how you can improve email marketing ROI this year.
Key takeaways include:
- Words you can implement into your subject lines today to increase open rates
- How using characters such as brackets can make subject lines more impactful
- The best days and ideal frequencies for sending emails
- How to incorporate emojis and interactive design to capture specific demographic audiences and drive performance
- Insights into what’s keeping recipients from making it to your offer landing page and how to combat that
About the speaker:
Jay Schwedelson is the founder of SubjectLine.com, the #1 free subject line rating tool ranked in the top 1% of all websites worldwide, according to Alexa rankings. He is also the President and CEO of Worldata, making the company a leader in acquisition marketing strategies and permission email marketing services.
Having led Subjectline.com through 10 million subject lines tested, Jay uses his knowledge to guide organizations across industries in how to implement impactful email marketing that matters. A seasoned speaker and presenter, Schwedelson’s virtual session on critical email marketing techniques at INBOUND 2020 drew in over 3,000 attendees and received a session rating of 4.9 out of 5.