American Marketing Association Capital Region Chapter Announces 2021/2022 Officers
Albany, N Y: The American Marketing Association (AMA) Capital Region Chapter has officially announced it’s 2021/2022 officers. The officers of the Association were voted on by membership.
The incoming 2021/2022 officers are:
- Ali Anechiarico, President – Teal, Becker & Chiaramonte, CPAs, P.C.
- Tom Torello, President Elect
- Jessica Murcin, Treasurer – Teal, Becker & Chiaramonte, CPAs, P.C
- Gabrielle Liguiori, Treasurer Elect – Teal, Becker & Chiaramonte, CPAs, P.C
- Page Fronczek, Secretary – FuzeHub
- Taleb Hammad, Secretary Elect – J&T Medical Management Services
“We are thrilled to welcome the incoming slate of officers. Each one has unique experience that will bring great value to our board and organization,” said Chelsie Jankow, current AMA Capital Region President.
The AMA New York Capital Region serves sales and marketing professionals across the area from the Capital Region, extending through Tech Valley and across upstate New York. We are passionate leaders dedicated to elevating the marketing profession in the Capital Region by promoting best practices and next practices that create the opportunities for personal and professional development. We share our expertise with student chapters at local universities and colleges and run an annual awards contest to honor the best of the best in our field. We reach into our communities to pay forward what we ourselves receive through our association. AMA NY Capital Region Chapter is listed in the Albany Business Review as one of the region’s top Professional Associations and is a recipient of the AMA National Chapter of Excellence Award in Programming.